News:

New forum theme! what do you think? Let us know in the General Discussion forum!

Author Topic: NEWBIES in the Forum  (Read 5907 times)

• No avatar
March 07, 2014, 09:58:36 am
Hi to all the members.. :D

Thanks to the admin of TALE OF TALES!
Raster To Vector- Our highly skilled graphic artists convert raster and bitmap graphic images into clean vector artwork.

• No avatar
March 13, 2014, 11:37:52 am
Hi there I'm Bry and I am also new.

May 12, 2014, 12:52:47 am
Hi there I'm Bry and I am also new.
Me too, welcome to both :D

May 12, 2014, 07:46:55 am
Welcome, all!

September 29, 2014, 01:34:06 am
Hello. I'm new (and I apologize if I'm not supposed to be posting here. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to create a new topic or not, sorry).

I've only been playing the game a short while and I've already found someone that's been helping me. I'm not sure how to take a screenshot yet so I apologize for not being able to show their character.. (another fawn showed up so we two were dancing in front of you, large deer.)

If you've been helping a fawn (applying masks, pelts, and antlers)and you have a dark pelt with dark antlers to match (I believe you also have a deer mask/face), then.. hello! haha. I believe I last saw you around a pond. You fell asleep by a tree and then disappeared.

Thank you for your help so far!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 03:41:17 am by Roamin »

December 06, 2014, 05:16:50 pm
Erm... Hello! I guess I'm new. I'm playing it right now but I'm sleeping by that one idol that turns your pelt white, so stop by and say hello by nodding. (I'm a fawn and I have a "stick" picto with a small square or circle to the upper left)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 05:23:53 pm by Jamie202 »

April 04, 2015, 03:38:02 am
I am an old player returning after some years of delay. I started playing "The Endless Forest" in High School. I could not do a lot of online stuff because i had a weak computer with poor internet connectivity. Now, 4 years later, I wanted to revisit it. I lost my original deer because of poor memory, and an email that no longer exists. I still have not figured out how to change my look though.
I am an older player of The Endless Forest, way back in 2011.

• No avatar
May 03, 2015, 12:31:30 pm
Hi, i'm Hans and also new. I really enjoyed playing the game. Its a whole new experience of gaming!

June 12, 2015, 12:06:22 pm
Hi I'm Vaari - started playing again after a long break (more than a year, i think).
I discovered TEF while searching for information about art+games. (I'm studying arts at a university).
It's nice to see, that there's a new forum here and people play this game after all the long time, it's been running by now.

BTW: I greet always with 3times bowing the head.
My Sign can be seen in my picture here.

Hope to see you ingame.  ;)

June 24, 2015, 09:26:06 am
Hello kids, Heard about the thing so I figure I should probably pop on by.
Fall with grace, rise with fire. There is always a third option.