News:

New forum theme! what do you think? Let us know in the General Discussion forum!

Poll

Should this game be on steam?

Yes but remain completely free to play!
4 (66.7%)
Yes but with in game purchases (eg. Members area)
1 (16.7%)
Unsure
0 (0%)
No
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: GET THIS GAME ON STEAM!  (Read 1912 times)

February 26, 2014, 05:08:36 pm
I've only been playing this game for a few days now but already I love it. I think this game would be great on steam and I want to hear what you people think. It should still be free to play but with a few in game purchases. The world could be expanded even more with many new features.

Post your views and Ideas Please  ;D
"Life is a dream" - When am I going to wake up?

February 27, 2014, 08:33:57 am
...I could have sworn TEF was on Steam.

It should still be free to play but with a few in game purchases
No.
Only because I think M and A wanted it to be completely free.
That and it wouldnt really be fair to those who can't afford or purchase...whatever it is.

As a magical deer, you join many others in the quiet harmony and stress-free play of this peaceful hideout on the internet. Completely free of charge.

February 27, 2014, 09:56:47 am
Yeah that is a good point. No it's not on steam because steam rejected it saying that they didn't want it because it is completely free. But now there are a few more free to play games out on steam they may be asking again. I see your point on the purchases, It's better as a free to play, I guess it's one of the features that make it such a great game to play. But if there were in game purchases like a members area or something then it would be a way for Tale of Tales to get some extra funds to expand the game even more for free to play users as well as members.

Post your views.
"Life is a dream" - When am I going to wake up?