News:

New forum theme! what do you think? Let us know in the General Discussion forum!

Author Topic: So has gen 3 finally run out?  (Read 2960 times)

February 09, 2014, 08:23:43 pm
The Picto generator has stopped working. Has gen 3 run out so soon?

February 09, 2014, 11:30:02 pm
I'm a little curious of this myself, I've looked everywhere for an answer to it and tried a few things, but I'm having no luck. I've waited for quite a few hours for a pictogram so I can get a name for my deer, and still no cigar. :( Hopefully one shows up soon so I can actually register my deer and get the full effect of the game.

• No avatar
February 10, 2014, 05:11:10 am
I just found out about this and was so psyched to try it out. But I wanted to name my deer. Nothing. No luck. I am a bit sad now, hahah. I really wanted to try this out...

February 10, 2014, 05:13:53 am
I just found out about this and was so psyched to try it out. But I wanted to name my deer. Nothing. No luck. I am a bit sad now, hahah. I really wanted to try this out...

Registration will probably be back up again within a couple of weeks once M&A find out the 3rd generation is done. Just keep checking for updates!

• No avatar
February 10, 2014, 05:16:22 am

Registration will probably be back up again within a couple of weeks once M&A find out the 3rd generation is done. Just keep checking for updates!

Aw, alright. I'll try to check back every other day or so I guess. I've been so bored (it's so bad now), and this looked really fun! Hope it's back up soon. So cute! Thanks for the hope. Hahah.

February 24, 2014, 09:23:27 am
Yes, we've almost run out. A new generation will be available soon! (by end of next week, we hope)