News:

New forum theme! what do you think? Let us know in the General Discussion forum!

Author Topic: Why do you play?  (Read 4430 times)

• No avatar
August 27, 2013, 10:03:50 pm
I love The Path, and when I do play I often light up candles around my screen. The game is so calming.. like, we're in a foggy forest by ourselves and the music gets intense when we run, it makes me feel like there's a cool breeze, the same one that comes right before the rain. This game is so calming and I love to unravel more of the mystery to the characters every time I play. I love that there is someone always there to hold your hand, hug you when you're scared, and when you're lost to lead you back on the path. Of course, being a huge horror fan and generally of all creepy things, I love the dark aspect to the game. The perfect ingredients for a great game, an experience. Why do you play?

• No avatar
September 17, 2013, 06:12:41 pm
I livestream art and games. I've loved The Path from a distance for so long, and recently received it as a gift from a friend. He playfully told me I HAD to play the games I got as gifts on the stream, which I was already planning on doing.
In addition to that, another friend was teasing me about just running to grandmother's to finish the game. He also said that he sincerely found The Path too difficult for him to truly complete.
So I guess you could say I felt challenged, though I was already planning on finishing and playing it. I played, finished and ranted about the game on stream. I didn't manage to get all the items and rooms, unfortunately. And i don't think I could play the game without my viewers there to talk to. >O< I'm too cowardly.
I plan on playing it again on stream one day, and when that happens then I will definitely get ALL the things! But that won't be for a while.

And so it remains my favorite game of all time. <3

• No avatar
December 01, 2013, 08:55:09 am
Because it relaxes me... always...