News:

New forum theme! what do you think? Let us know in the General Discussion forum!

Author Topic: NEW HERE, HELLO. :P  (Read 946 times)

December 14, 2017, 12:02:00 am
AYE FELLOW HOPEFULLY EARTHLINGS.

I'm currently new to the Forums, but a returning player to The Endless Forest after being unable to catch up on what's happening.

So, uh.

HELLO.

(Also, random thing, but I noticed that my username in The Endless Forest is totally identical to my pictogram. It is of a moon and a weird banana shadow silhoette thing. Honestly, that's just awesome :0)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 12:03:57 am by Silhoette »
I identify as a vile, contorted hybrid between 'Lovely Street Light' and 'Bountiful Stop Sign.'

• No avatar
January 08, 2018, 02:50:39 pm
Hey!

Many people aren't active here not the forums but i usually check them frequently!
Whats up? :)

- Victoria

February 05, 2018, 12:12:55 am
Hey, I have a question.. You know how older deer have different antlers and pelts, how do i style my deer and keep it that way. im new to this game btw just started yesterday, still a fawn.
:^)

• No avatar
February 08, 2018, 02:32:20 am
Hello.. I'm new too.
I think while we are still fawns we cannot hold magic long. When we mature we may then keep things longer.

• No avatar
February 08, 2018, 03:10:05 pm
Hello, I do believe that since you are a fawn - the magic wears off quickly. When you mature and become fully grown then the pelt, antlers & and masks will remain on your deer unless new magic is bestowed on you or you take them off.  :)

• No avatar
November 07, 2018, 01:09:57 pm
Hello there, i am edwin knox and i am new here as well. Good to hear about yourself and let me give you a bit of introduction about myself as well. I am from London, Uk. I work as a content writer for assignment profs assignment service. I contact students to get them their work as they request me too. If you want any assignment to be delivered soon, do contact me.