News:

New forum theme! what do you think? Let us know in the General Discussion forum!

Poll

Who do you think she is?

The Wolf
0 (0%)
The Woodcutter
0 (0%)
The Grandma
1 (100%)
The Real Sister
0 (0%)
God
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Girl in White theories (SPOILERS)  (Read 5021 times)

• No avatar
September 17, 2013, 06:14:52 pm
Thread for discussing your theories on GiW

I, personally, believe she's the wolf. I didn't think so at first, but now it seems so obvious to me. When you get to grandmother's house after encountering the wolf, grandma is dead (it's more clear with some than with others). And GiW only goes to grandmother's house after you've ensured everyone's encountered their wolf, and grandmother's still alive when she gets there.

Another thing, it's raining during the epilogue, and maybe I'm wrong, but it seemed like a lighter rain than when you wake up in front of grandmother's house, which could mean it started raining while Red was unconscious, and GiW went to grandmothers during that time, as the rain intensifies to a storm by the time Red wakes up.

I also noticed is that GiW sniffs trees. I thought it was a coincidence of her facing a tree and peering forward a bit, but then when I was playing during the epilogue she actually walked towards trees on her own (like she was gonna interact with them) and sniffed them. It seems pretty wolf-like to me. Like a checking-your-territory kinda thing, or maybe looking for prey.

Also, remember that in the basic red riding hood plot, the girl naively sees no reason to distrust the wolf. Well, we all seem to trust GiW quite a bit, despite not knowing anything about her. And because we trust her, that makes her our wolf and our downfall.

(will edit with any more thoughts that occur to me)

• No avatar
November 07, 2013, 11:29:13 am
I think it's grandma...