News:

New forum theme! what do you think? Let us know in the General Discussion forum!

Author Topic: Why so silent?  (Read 1722 times)

December 11, 2016, 08:05:44 am
Heyo. I see the forum has been quite silent lately.

Let me ask you how much do you play?
What is your favorite place to be in? Which one is your less-favorite?
And why?

P.S. Doesn't matter how late you will answer. Go ahead.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 08:51:25 am by Shanol »

February 23, 2017, 02:05:29 am
I just joined the forums! I leave it open a lot lately since I'm in a low point of my life. Jobless and that's discouraging. I love sleeping in mushroom circles for the magic, and love the bright one by the ruins/graveyard.

I don't like the hollow tree too much because of the constant sound, because I love the more quiet environment. :)

I also love drinking water to turn into animals. I wish there was an actual raven though! (The bird there is a crow.)

• No avatar
May 05, 2017, 03:37:39 pm
Hello! I just want to start by saying that i have been playing The Endless Forest for about a few years now and I am new to this Forum page but not new to the game. I usually play in the forest during the weekend.My favorite places to go are the Old Oak, The Pond, and the Ruins.I love the peacefulness of this game and how people can actually learn to communicate through actions that the deer can make. I think this game is so amazing but I wonder why nothing has really been said about it for a few years. I see that people still play but I feel like all of the posts on the forum are really outdated. I hope that we can talk on here and play in the forest together![/font][/font][/font]  :)[/b]

• No avatar
August 05, 2017, 08:21:09 pm
Hello! I just started playing yesterday.
I really like hanging around the stones of the twin gods but I don't like the hollow tree that much. idk why... :/

August 16, 2017, 09:27:23 pm
hey there. i haven't played in a while and I couldnt log into my original account (old and probably deleted) so here I am, registering for the forums to not this time, hopefully. A fawn for a month, here i come !

August 18, 2017, 12:15:12 pm
The staff don't delete accounts, unless you've seriously broken some rules. If you've still got the registration email you can dig up your password from that.

• No avatar
August 21, 2017, 03:38:19 pm
Hi! I'm pretty new to the game and still trying to figure it out, so I'm playing quite often. I think my favorite place so far in game, is the place where the little human bridge is! It's really peaceful and the water rushing sounds nice. I haven't visited the Playground (i think??) yet, but I think that will be a favorite for me as well. :D - - graave