News:

New forum theme! what do you think? Let us know in the General Discussion forum!

Author Topic: Ideas for TEF  (Read 8433 times)

• No avatar
November 27, 2014, 03:49:06 pm
not bad, very interesting hhaha. yeah there definitely needs to be something else to do here to attract more players. more things to customize on your deer, more options at least, more places to go. maybe a music place where when you step on something it plays a musical note. idk...

I don't know about attracting more players.   I mean, it would be great to have more players and more support, but frankly one of the things I love about it is it is so beautiful and peaceful!  I have it set as my screensaver now and often just let it run, it's such a beautiful window into a mythical magical place.  I rarely have time to actually play these days, and look forward to when I can.  Perhaps if people did start inundating the place expansions could be added so the forest wouldn't lose it's private and serene aspect.  All these years it's kind of like my favorite open secret.   I tell people about it, but they just look at me funny.   :-\

I love the musical idea - perhaps stones in a little shallow pond, or ferns that when you rub against them make the note, so when you run through a group of them it plays a little song.  Great idea.   :D
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 03:51:38 pm by Kiauma »

December 03, 2014, 04:11:30 am
I feel like we do need other things in the forest though. I love leaving it open on my computer as a screensaver but I'm very worried that without more people, TEF might not have enough financial backing to keep going. Maybe new things in the forest and more character customizations might be the thing to bring more people in.

September 19, 2015, 09:29:45 pm
I like the music idea too!
Though, I think the best way is to have more live events. Maybe a special one for each holiday? I know that would probably require a lot of work, but it might work to attract more players...

EDIT:
In fact, maybe more community interaction such as implementing the ideas we come up with (at least the good ones anyway) will help.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 09:55:03 pm by BarnarnarBunny »

October 18, 2015, 06:15:32 pm
I personally love that there aren't specific genders. The deer just have antlers because it fits the feel of the game. It doesn't have anything to do with gender. And they're not really supposed to resemble real deer since, well, they have human faces.

October 22, 2015, 07:19:04 pm
That would be a great idea! Hopefully Micheal will see it and consider it. I think he's busy with other tale of tale games, but you can never be sure.  :-X