News:

New forum theme! what do you think? Let us know in the General Discussion forum!

Author Topic: Unrecognized Username/Password Error?  (Read 2031 times)

• No avatar
February 03, 2015, 04:52:37 am
For the community forum, I had forgotten my password. So I requested a link to change it, but after changing it I still had the same "Sorry, unrecognized username or password. Have you forgotten your password?" error. I changed it three times now just to be Sure that I'm typing the password in correctly but to no avail. Is anyone else having this problem? :( Please help!! I'm about to install the forest on my new pc, but I want to be sure that I'll actually be able to login!

• No avatar
February 05, 2015, 05:59:59 pm
Well, I emailed reception@tale-of-tales.com and haven't gotten a response yet. I understand that they're busy with other things though. So I tried a few more possible password combinations I typically use. And what do you know? Success! It's still linked to an old password I never thought I'd use anymore! ;D All's well that ends well, right?

But the password recovery option not working is discouraging nonetheless :( I'm fortunate I was able to remember mine. I hope not too many others gave up altogether when facing this issue.

February 06, 2015, 09:45:59 am
I'm glad you've sorted it out! :)

The creators can be contacted here should anyone need them.