News:

New forum theme! what do you think? Let us know in the General Discussion forum!

Author Topic: Appearance Bug I'm Experiencing  (Read 1705 times)

October 31, 2014, 12:03:45 am
Hello, I wasn't sure if anyone else was getting this weird issue. But I've found that every time I log out, even if I'd saved my appearance in the network tab on the options screen, I log back in with a different appearance, of what seems, random selection. It's happened every time I've logged out and back in after a few hours. I logged out with my perfect deer look I wanted, then logged in today with a completely random, ugly look that was not there when I left it, and yes, I saved my deer's appearance before I logged out.

If anyone has information on this, I'd love it. It's so hard to find deer who will help me get my look back. :( So I have to run around till I find other deer that are playing with magic, and paw at it till they understand haha, even then, the next time I log in, I'm different.

Please, any knowledge is welcome!

Thank you!!

October 31, 2014, 02:23:55 am
I'm having the exact same problem. I had the DotD pelt, HAD it. But I logged out and then logged back in hours later after having it saved for a couple of days and now it's gone.  I really have no idea what's going on but I'm not happy about it.

October 31, 2014, 02:40:19 am
Yeah, I was just afk for an hour or so, I didn't even log off, and now my character was forced back to default appearance.... Never even logged out. :( I'm still able to move around, nothing disconnected, and I had saved my appearance before I afked, tried to load it, it didn't load, acted like nothing was saved.

This is so exasperating!

I originally had the skull mask, the white pelt, and the candle antlers... That was my ideal image... Then I had the zombie-deer look, then I got wiped clean. I really wanted that skull mask. =\ But I keep getting my appearance reset...
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 02:55:06 am by Cyleste »

October 31, 2014, 10:13:09 am
That sucks. Literally just got up and to find that it looks like BZD had been on and I missed it again but he left me with the zombie pelt and mask. So I saved my appearance and logged out. I'm kind of scared to log back in because of my skin possibly being gone.

October 31, 2014, 12:41:45 pm
Yeah he was kind enough to bless me twice with a skin... both times i got wiped clean even after i saved. :( good luck.