News:

New forum theme! what do you think? Let us know in the General Discussion forum!

Author Topic: Problem with game, help : (  (Read 590 times)

June 17, 2017, 06:43:10 pm
My game is lagging. It's impossible to even play. I've tried to change graphic settings but nothing worked.
The point is that I've got really good laptop. MSi, GeForce GTX 1060, Intel Core i7-6700HQ, 8 GB RAM. Is it possible that my laptop is too good for ThePath? What can I do? And if not... What also can I do??  :'(

It really hurts my heart, I really want to play this game again.

• No avatar
July 03, 2017, 06:04:37 pm
Do you have the latest version of the game? The old one doesnít work with Windows 10, thatís why an update was released a few month ago.

I had exactly the same problem (heavy lagging). If you donít know were you can get an update from, see the first FAQ question: http://tale-of-tales.com/ThePath/faq.html
For example, I unlocked the game for free in Steam: I just sent an email at contact@tale-of-tales.com with my registration key (that you hopefully still have). Now I donít have to worry and get all updates automatically.

Interestingly, I have the same Geforce like you, but now the game, although not lagging, still doesnít work Ö I wish you good luck!