top_image

<  Forest Tips and Cheats  ~  Adulthood.. I know it's been addressed a lot..

kuziifish
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:45 pm Reply with quote
Embarassed I have to ask because just about everything I read says something else. How long (by days) does it take to reach adulthood? I've read it takes four weeks, I've read it takes 30 days, I've read it takes up until the same day (date) of the next month from when you registered. Which is right!?!

I am hoping for the 30 day rule because that would mean tomorrow I will reach adulthood (though not till about 1:30pm my time). But is it 30 days? If it's to the date of the next month, I have to wait another two days. I've passed the 4 weeks rule by a day, and nothing so I know it's not that one.

I feel dumb for asking, but I think somewhere there should be an official "This is how long it takes" from the makers of the game or something, lol. It shouldn't change, should it? I wouldn't think so.. but who knows. I guess I will find out tomorrow for sure, it would just be nice to know so I can prepare ahead of time.

Thank you for your time. Confused Embarassed
Scape
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:45 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 15 Feb 2008 Posts: 4154 Location: Sleeping Amongst the Dragonflies
The same day of the next month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TreeFrog105
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:31 pm Reply with quote
Actually its 3o days its informs you on the community website for TEF so please don't give uncorrect information away and please check before you inform. :!:
Scape
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:18 am Reply with quote
It isn't incorrect information.
I have multiple pictos, and they all grew up on the same number day the next month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Raz
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:06 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 2866 Location: With the FuzzyRaptors
Yep, I can back this up too. They also seem to grow up at the exact time to the hour too from when the fawn is "born".

|D;
TreeFrog105
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:25 pm Reply with quote
Hmmm well then im sorry but its just i saw this information on the community blog and so again im very sorry :?
Scape
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:17 pm Reply with quote
People say it's 30 days, because generally it turns out to be 30 days later that the same number day occurs. But some months are odd, having 31 days, or in the case of February, 28 or 29. My first grew up in 29 days due to registering in February on a leap year. I expected it to happen after 30 days myself, so it was an interesting surprise. Laughing
shadowcharge
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:31 pm Reply with quote
adult hood is 30 days after you make your deer i've been on for 1 week and probably 6 days. so my fawn is 13 days old although i have a another fawn i started a year ago that i can't get on. in fact i ahve two i can't get on i never got the registration emails for them. but i will figure out how old they are eventually once i figure out why the emails never came. unfornetly i never logged into the others so they never really got played on the server.
the_endless_deer
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:04 pm Reply with quote
Yes i believe its 30 days until your fawn grows into adulthood. So please people... stop saying "same time next month".

~the_endless_deer
Raz
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:27 am Reply with quote
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 2866 Location: With the FuzzyRaptors
But "same time next month" is pretty much the same as "30 days later".
Rire
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:23 am Reply with quote
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 114 Location: The forest, of course
the_endless_deer -- Because it is sometimes 31 days and one month a year (most years) 28 days, saying "the same time next month" is more accurate than "30 days." See Scape's post above.