top_image

<  Forest Design Issues and Ideas  ~  new idea new animals

freesoul02
Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:21 am Reply with quote
just an idea that came to mind(same as the first one if this has already been talk just tell me)like more animals in the forest..well i'm still new here and in the game but i have played it last night and a little today and its true that there are already animals like crows,bunnies,birds,frogs,fish,ect but when i'm running in the game i realize the most of them are way too small and the squirrels can easily be confused by just ground so i was thinking how about some bigger animals in the forest like...foxes,linx(there are lots of them in deer territory),groundhogs,racoons,praire dogs,boar,skunks,porcupine,you know animals like that i have heard that the wolves have already been dissused and the answer is no so i decided to list animals that aren't that harmful for deers.

well tell me what you think ok Wink
Cadeyrn
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:50 am Reply with quote
I like the idea, although if they said no to wolves Mad then they'll probably say no to lynxes. ( why say no to wolves?) I like the idea, sometimes it is hard to see yourself in other animal form
ladyjewel
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:16 pm Reply with quote
I got a few animal ideas:
swan
fox
turkey
pheasant
grouse
duck
coyote
small cat
pony?
Just some thoughts that popped into my head Smile I thought some of these would be fun. Smile
Glowlight
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:37 am Reply with quote
It would be lovely to see a swan in the pond. Smile
Raz
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:09 am Reply with quote
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 2866 Location: With the FuzzyRaptors
To keep the invisible ducks company >_> <_< XDDD
freesoul02
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:48 pm Reply with quote
[quote="Cadeyrn"]I like the idea, although if they said no to wolves Mad then they'll probably say no to lynxes. ( why say no to wolves?) I like the idea, sometimes it is hard to see yourself in other animal form[/quote]

i know they said no to wolves must be because the game is not supossed to have violence and wolves hunt deer Sad but more animals in the forest like the other ones that have been posted here are good ideas for the game i mean for me is like there are only deers in the forest most of the time