top_image
Author Message

<  Endless Forest News  ~  Beta 9 of version 3.4 is ready for testing

Fiddlesticks
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:46 am Reply with quote
Joined: 26 Jul 2010 Posts: 288 Location: Russia. Russia. Error.
ToT wrote:
Fiddlesticks wrote:
I am missing all the bottom buttons. In the fighting area and the emotes. :<


When did this problem start?
With this beta?
Does it occur in version 3.31?

Have you done a clean install?

Does the black border around the screen show?

What is the "fighting area"?


Okay,

1. With the 6th version of the beta.
2. Yes, with this beta.
3. Version 3.31, I am not sure about. :/
4. Yes, I have done a clean install with the sixth beta, before I installed the 9th version.
5. Yes, it shows and works fine. It works better than in version 3.31, as the pictos spread 3-4 seconds after I connect. In version 3.31, it was... an hour maybe, before they spread. >>
6. The bottom buttons. The very bottom ones. One.. the blue and orange button tabs. I hope I helped, and i just want this issue fixed! ^^
View user's profile Send private message
ToT
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:25 am Reply with quote
Site Administrator Joined: 22 Apr 2008 Posts: 305 Location: Gent, Belgium
Is there a joystick connected to your computer?
If so, disconnect it, and uncheck the Enable joystick box in the Options Menu.
Let us know if that fixed anything.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fiddlesticks
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:24 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 26 Jul 2010 Posts: 288 Location: Russia. Russia. Error.
No, there is no joystick connected. I will try that now. (If i have it unchecked, I dunno) I hope this gets fixed momentarily! ^^

Edit: Nope, nothing is ticked. :/
View user's profile Send private message
nine
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:48 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 14 Oct 2009 Posts: 479 Location: In your pocket~
Fiddlesticks wrote:
No, there is no joystick connected. I will try that now. (If i have it unchecked, I dunno) I hope this gets fixed momentarily! ^^

Edit: Nope, nothing is ticked. :/


Have you checked that the action bar isn't just minimized? Can you post a screenshot?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fiddlesticks
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:15 am Reply with quote
Joined: 26 Jul 2010 Posts: 288 Location: Russia. Russia. Error.
Yes, I'll post a screenie....

Edit: It's not ticked, and i ticked it, but nothing happened. Tef is being evil these days... >>

Another issue: TEF is dying. Let me explain. See, I attempt to get on, and it works, for about 3-4 seconds, then my comp free4zes, and TEF magically Vanishes from this little bar. I don't understand, and I don't think I can play anymore with such severe difficulties. I will try re-downloading.

E2: I completely killed the clean un-installing mechanism. It could not be more gone from my comp, so I will NOW attempt a re-install. I doubt it will work, but I want to play again, so.

E3: Yep, no change, but the game works very well now. But, I don't have my password. If anyone could help me retrieve it, it would be great!
View user's profile Send private message
TheIdioticOracle
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:41 am Reply with quote
Joined: 16 Jul 2010 Posts: 8
I've noticed an odd graphical error.

When my deer does things like turning its head, roaring, or Listening, the back of its neck sort of... caves in.

it looks very odd.


EDIT: Also, I saw two Fawns today that had Michael's pictogram.
View user's profile Send private message
Raz
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:22 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 2866 Location: With the FuzzyRaptors
TheIdioticOracle wrote:
I've noticed an odd graphical error.

When my deer does things like turning its head, roaring, or Listening, the back of its neck sort of... caves in.

it looks very odd.


EDIT: Also, I saw two Fawns today that had Michael's pictogram.


The first one has been happening for years, possibly since TEF started since the models are the same I think.

Second one has been happening since the beta released for the Drinkplaats version came out. It's not really new but no one else has seemed to point it out for it to be fixed on these recent threads. Or they have and I'm blind |D
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TheIdioticOracle
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:42 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 16 Jul 2010 Posts: 8
Raz wrote:
TheIdioticOracle wrote:
I've noticed an odd graphical error.

When my deer does things like turning its head, roaring, or Listening, the back of its neck sort of... caves in.

it looks very odd.


EDIT: Also, I saw two Fawns today that had Michael's pictogram.


The first one has been happening for years, possibly since TEF started since the models are the same I think.

Second one has been happening since the beta released for the Drinkplaats version came out. It's not really new but no one else has seemed to point it out for it to be fixed on these recent threads. Or they have and I'm blind |D
But for the pictogram error, that never happened for fawns before, as far as I'm aware. It only happened for unnamed deer, which were always stags.
View user's profile Send private message
nine
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:34 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 14 Oct 2009 Posts: 479 Location: In your pocket~
TheIdioticOracle wrote:
Raz wrote:
TheIdioticOracle wrote:
I've noticed an odd graphical error.

When my deer does things like turning its head, roaring, or Listening, the back of its neck sort of... caves in.

it looks very odd.


EDIT: Also, I saw two Fawns today that had Michael's pictogram.


The first one has been happening for years, possibly since TEF started since the models are the same I think.

Second one has been happening since the beta released for the Drinkplaats version came out. It's not really new but no one else has seemed to point it out for it to be fixed on these recent threads. Or they have and I'm blind |D
But for the pictogram error, that never happened for fawns before, as far as I'm aware. It only happened for unnamed deer, which were always stags.


I've seen nameless fawns before, though I'm not sure how it happens.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lolamad911
Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:02 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 23 Jun 2010 Posts: 6 Location: ohio
it takes a really long time for all of the pictograms to spread out and when they do most nameless deer will have my deer's pictogram.
View user's profile Send private message
MyuNoUta
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:00 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 28 Sep 2009 Posts: 157
Hi, question.

Not sure if this has been asked before, but I'm too lazy to sift through pages and find out.

When this new version comes out, will all the older games be converted to Server Side as well? Or will they cease to function, or...?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ToT
Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:27 pm Reply with quote
Site Administrator Joined: 22 Apr 2008 Posts: 305 Location: Gent, Belgium
MyuNoUta wrote:
When this new version comes out, will all the older games be converted to Server Side as well? Or will they cease to function, or...?


No. The older versions will continue to work as before. But all future updates will work with Server Side data saving.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tricantos
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:33 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 13 Feb 2012 Posts: 16
When i click on your link, it says 404 not found, what do i do?
View user's profile Send private message
Raz
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:33 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 2866 Location: With the FuzzyRaptors
...there isn't really a point to trying to download this beta O_o
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tricantos
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:51 am Reply with quote
Joined: 13 Feb 2012 Posts: 16
Raz wrote:
...there isn't really a point to trying to download this beta O_o


idk, if its beta i dont think itll carry our sacved stuff over
View user's profile Send private message

Display posts from previous:  

All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.

Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum