top_image

<  Forest Tips and Cheats  ~  Animals

ZodriWolf
Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:16 am Reply with quote
I was wondering, you know like when you turn into an animal when someone casts a spell on you or you go and drink from De Drinkplaats in the mushroom circle. well i was wondering if there was a way to be an animal when ever you want example: a raven, i love being a raven and i keep on thinking if there is something that you do with the files or just mess around with the files to be a raven without people having to cast a spell on you.

also i have seen people being rabbits and ravens while they are huge! like they are a raven or a rabbit and they are deer size, how do you do that? (im sorry if this isn't making sense xD)

Last edited by ZodriWolf on Fri May 14, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
gglidden
Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quote
There is a way to keep your raven form without having to mess with the files. All you have to do when you're a raven is to head towards De Drinkplaats, go through the weird blue aura, then come back out, and now your a deer again. Smile Is that any help?
ZodriWolf
Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:02 pm Reply with quote
well i was thinking more about being a raven whenever you want and able to walk around the endless forest without having to go back into deer form Smile