top_image

<  Suggestions  ~  Mini chat in the Comunity

shadowcharge
Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:37 am Reply with quote
Michael wrote:
Hm. I'm not sure. The community is already quite "sensitive". Isn't such real time communicatiion very risky?

well this might be sort of on topic but the game it's self shoudl ahve an ingame chat. it would be better to have chat window in the game and mods to watch what goes on in the game to make sure peopel behave themselves.

most sites have sometihng in their rules that says never give out your personal info or password to anyone mods and staff members will never ask for it something like that

(we need a roleplay chat and i do not like not being able to communicate with people on the game it's annoyign and i'm starting to bore of the not beign able to chat with people if there was way to chat with people while on the game that would be great.

also chats are usually what draws people to a game the ability to communicate with others in an mmorpg is very very important your game is kidn of not that popular i've seen some peopel do some bad reviews for it.
FaolanshedeerGold12
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:27 am Reply with quote
A chat box might be good if you have questions you need to ask fast. when you have to exit the game and come to the forum...or am I missing the other way to chat with other players to TEF? Like fast questions like am I heading to the ruins the right way, ect.? I guess as a new fawn just yet I am still lost myself...
Diablo3jetGold
Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:38 am Reply with quote
Few things are impossible in themselves; and it is often for want of will, rather than of means, that man fails to succeed.

-----------------------------
Guild Wars 2 Gold | Diablo 3 Gold
androl111
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:19 am Reply with quote
stupid arguments 'n such.

bilverkstad
lucyming
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:19 am Reply with quote
stupid arguments 'n such.