top_image

<  The Path - PC problems  ~  Scarlets wolf

THEPATH
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:33 am Reply with quote
This is my first time playing the game and i have encountered a bug that wont let me finnish. i have chosen Scarlet to be the last to die as i ran into this bug earlier in the game but thought it was a one-off.
I have encountered the problem every time i play the game as scarlet as i havent even looked for this particular area as any other girls. i might try that if you want, but what has happened is the theatre doesent show up. instead is a grey square where if i go inside i get stuck. i can see the fey wolf walking around and the piano but nothing else. this prevents me from winning. i dont know how to post a picture even though i have one at the ready, sorry! if you could help me with that then its easier to see.
Michael
Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:31 am Reply with quote
Site Administrator Joined: 07 Jun 2002 Posts: 8065 Location: Gent, Belgium
This sounds like a loading error. Either caused by too little RAM (close all other application or turn the sound off in the game's preferences) or file corruption on your hard disk (re-install the game, you will not lose your progress).
James Donovan
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:57 pm Reply with quote
Yes it sounds different, when i played it first time it was quite surprised with its sounds.....