top_image

<  The Path - PC problems  ~  Run Forest, Run! (Small spoilers?)

Serivy
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quote
Laughing Anyway, I know this topic is posted in the general "The Path" board, but I think this is less of a problem with landmarks and more with a glitch or quality.

Basically, whenever I try to run for long distances (I always see that girl in white run by me- and I always want to catch her), the game freezes and a message pops up that says The Path isn't responding now and needs to close. I play The Path in window-mode on medium quality, but do you think there's something else I might need to do? I suppose running isn't too important since a lot of people say you miss too much, but I'd also really like to follow the girl in white, who won't seem to wait up for me...

Confused She tends to appear when I'm not too deep in the forest (I consider 'not too deep' to be when I'm not lost yet), so she's often pretty far away. I've tried this several times with Ruby, Ginger, and Carmen. They've all frozen and closed, so I've never really gotten to finish any of their stories... Um, please help me!
Michael
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:14 pm Reply with quote
Site Administrator Joined: 07 Jun 2002 Posts: 8065 Location: Gent, Belgium
If you're controlling the avatar through the keyboard, try using the mouse instead (hold down both mouse buttons to run). Let us know if that makes a difference.