top_image
Author Message

<  Forest Design Issues and Ideas  ~  Ask the developers!

Michael
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quote
Site Administrator Joined: 07 Jun 2002 Posts: 8065 Location: Gent, Belgium
Sarah wrote:
Michael, have you always been interested in gaming?

Not always. I got interested when I got a computer (some time after I graduated). And especially when 3D games started to be made. Wolfenstein and Doom and then Tomb Raider when I got a Playstation. But while my experiences with games coloured my art and design work, it wasn't until much later that I thought about actually making games.

Sarah wrote:
When did you start making games?

In 2002/3, Auriea and I guess, when we started working on 8.

Sarah wrote:
Did you always want to make unique games?

Of course. We see no point in making things that already exist.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Sarah
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 12 Aug 2007 Posts: 1135 Location: Standing amidst the glowing fireflies in the dim twilight.
You two are brilliant.
View user's profile Send private message
TwoEars
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:24 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 03 Jul 2007 Posts: 2398 Location: Down by the Bay.
Sarah wrote:
You two are brilliant.

This needs to re quoted, and re-quoted. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Raz
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:53 am Reply with quote
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 2866 Location: With the FuzzyRaptors
TwoEars wrote:
Sarah wrote:
You two are brilliant.

This needs to re quoted, and re-quoted. Smile


yeah

*shot*

xD
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TwoEars
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:10 am Reply with quote
Joined: 03 Jul 2007 Posts: 2398 Location: Down by the Bay.
Raz wrote:
TwoEars wrote:
Sarah wrote:
You two are brilliant.

This needs to re quoted, and re-quoted. :)


yeah

*shot*

xD

Totally love you for that. :D
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Michael
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quote
Site Administrator Joined: 07 Jun 2002 Posts: 8065 Location: Gent, Belgium
TwoEars wrote:
Raz wrote:
TwoEars wrote:
Sarah wrote:
You two are brilliant.

This needs to re quoted, and re-quoted. Smile


yeah

*shot*

xD

Totally love you for that. Very Happy


Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Liëka
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:20 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 3799
Michael wrote:
TwoEars wrote:
Raz wrote:
TwoEars wrote:
Sarah wrote:
You two are brilliant.

This needs to re quoted, and re-quoted. Smile


yeah

*shot*

xD

Totally love you for that. Very Happy


Laughing


woo totally not a vortex again!

But no really, you are
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
TwoEars
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 03 Jul 2007 Posts: 2398 Location: Down by the Bay.
Liëka wrote:
Michael wrote:
TwoEars wrote:
Raz wrote:
TwoEars wrote:
Sarah wrote:
You two are brilliant.

This needs to re quoted, and re-quoted. Smile


yeah

*shot*

xD

Totally love you for that. Very Happy


Laughing


woo totally not a vortex again!

But no really, you are

I already quoted it, so I shouldn't be adding to the quoting chain. But oh well~

Vortex~ Wheeeeee~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Raz
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:44 am Reply with quote
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 2866 Location: With the FuzzyRaptors
TwoEars wrote:
Liëka wrote:
Michael wrote:
TwoEars wrote:
Raz wrote:
TwoEars wrote:
Sarah wrote:
You two are brilliant.

This needs to re quoted, and re-quoted. Smile


yeah

*shot*

xD

Totally love you for that. Very Happy


Laughing


woo totally not a vortex again!

But no really, you are

I already quoted it, so I shouldn't be adding to the quoting chain. But oh well~

Vortex~ Wheeeeee~


8DDD

actually I have a question xDD

Sounds kinda silly but.... do you use the same TEF as us? or do you have add ons for the snazzy god effects?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TwoEars
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:46 am Reply with quote
Joined: 03 Jul 2007 Posts: 2398 Location: Down by the Bay.
Ooh, good question!

Yes, is it your accounts that are special or is it your version of the game that's special?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jen
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:12 am Reply with quote
Joined: 05 Mar 2007 Posts: 3304 Location: Canada
Something you guys may find interesting:
http://vimeo.com/190484
http://vimeo.com/190454
http://vimeo.com/190480

Just some videos from the TEF gallery, showing how their version of the game works.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
TwoEars
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:19 am Reply with quote
Joined: 03 Jul 2007 Posts: 2398 Location: Down by the Bay.
Jen to the rescue! Very Happy

But I'm still curious which is special, the client, or the account?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Raz
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:24 am Reply with quote
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 2866 Location: With the FuzzyRaptors
Jen wrote:
Something you guys may find interesting:
http://vimeo.com/190484
http://vimeo.com/190454
http://vimeo.com/190480

Just some videos from the TEF gallery, showing how their version of the game works.


*wows at the fact that there's hardly any deer in the first one*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TwoEars
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:42 am Reply with quote
Joined: 03 Jul 2007 Posts: 2398 Location: Down by the Bay.
Raz wrote:
Jen wrote:
Something you guys may find interesting:
http://vimeo.com/190484
http://vimeo.com/190454
http://vimeo.com/190480

Just some videos from the TEF gallery, showing how their version of the game works.


*wows at the fact that there's hardly any deer in the first one*

And there are no deer at all in the 2nd and 3rd ones! Surprised
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sarah
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:52 am Reply with quote
Joined: 12 Aug 2007 Posts: 1135 Location: Standing amidst the glowing fireflies in the dim twilight.
Jen you rock.

But OMG there's like no one there!! Now we have like 50 deer or something.
View user's profile Send private message

Display posts from previous:  

All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 7 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.

Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum