top_image

<  Endless Forest News  ~  Bad news: no funding for Phase 4

lemon
Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:00 pm Reply with quote
WindDancer wrote:
on the main website there is a link to the paypal website to donate.. but...I'm just wondering...Are there other ways, are other ways possible? I haven't seen anything anywhere about bank transfers, for instance, but I'm just wondering.. Technically, on paypaul you could , I understand, add your debit and bank card information but If I, for one, do not trust third parties to store my debit card data. Pying money to the bank and letting the bank handle the res is safe and convenient. So I was wondering...could/would/ is international bank transfer an option?

I'm wondering the same. I had an... incident with paypal, and no longer trust them with my money. But I'd love to donate to TOT, regardless...
0Nocturne0
Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:31 pm Reply with quote
Hi Smile
I found TEF some days ago, and since then been pretty addicted to it.
I started thinking about phase 4 and then i saw this topic.

GAH!..... I So much wan't to help....
But I can't donate using PayPal... Wish it was possible to pay by mobile Crying or Very sad

*Thinking for a way to help*

Edit: HEY! I don't know if this is already suggested, but you can sell some tef playing cards! I'm sure someone will be happy to draw the design!
WolfHeart88
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:47 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 28 Dec 2009 Posts: 109 Location: Hunting for souls in the Graveyard.
Quote:
The only souvenir I would want from TEF is a mini plushie keyring with either my pictogram or a deer with the pictogram on it. x3

My fundraiser idea:
It would be kewl if there was a TEF action figure! with a pictograph key chain!!!
nine
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:39 am Reply with quote
WolfHeart88 wrote:
Quote:
The only souvenir I would want from TEF is a mini plushie keyring with either my pictogram or a deer with the pictogram on it. x3

My fundraiser idea:
It would be kewl if there was a TEF action figure! with a pictograph key chain!!!

That reminds me: Binta shared a wonderful website for artists to get their ideas turned into plushes, toys, etc.

http://www.patchtogether.com/

Details are there, maybe proceeds could go to TOT if any of ours make it into the store?
Jen
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:12 am Reply with quote
I`ve heard of that website! Artists on deviantART use that website all the time. They do preorders in order get the toy produced and created and then it goes for sale.[/quote]
Sithrim
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quote
nine wrote:
WolfHeart88 wrote:
Quote:

My fundraiser idea:

That reminds me: Binta shared a wonderful website for artists to get their ideas turned into plushes, toys, etc.

http://www.patchtogether.com/

Details are there, maybe proceeds could go to TOT if any of ours make it into the store?

I might try it out very soon... *subscribes*
And we could request votes in-community to help out?
waka
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:33 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 13 Feb 2010 Posts: 5 Location: Hiding in your bag of cookies, waiting till you open it....
Well I hope that The Endless Forest is able to make phase four but I wish them the best of luck with the project Laughing

DON'T EVER GIVE UP ON THINGS YOU BELIEVE!!!!!!!!

- Waka Wink
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tawntawn
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:40 am Reply with quote
maybe if i can get a job i can help you out!!! im new and all to TEF but i love it very much!! Wink so once i move out this summer to a WARMER area instead of cold/warm area. i can get a job while also going to collage ^_^ and use half of my pay on TEF Smile. while im still living with my step parant he might let me donate.. not sure he lets me get membership for runescape..HMMS *ponderssssss*

GOOD LUCK Smile
Etain
Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:11 pm Reply with quote
I just donated some money a day or two ago. I'll be giving more as I'm able. I've enjoyed and continue to enjoy the magic that is Endless Forest for years, and this is my way of saying thank you.

Out of curiosity, and maybe you don't want to make this public, but how much would it cost to fund phase 4 and how close are we to that goal?
Jen
Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:46 pm Reply with quote
Etain: This is from an earlier post in this thread a couple pages back.

Michael wrote:
Jen wrote:
Is there a number figure that you have in mind that maybe we players could try to raise towards?

Our funding proposal was for around 90,000 Euros. Shocked Shocked Shocked But we could probably get a long way with half of that as well. Embarassed
Reetno
Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:16 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 09 Jun 2008 Posts: 92 Location: In the back of the fridge with the green stuff
I for one am more then willing to donate and being that I'm very bad with my money like that I shall do just so.

It won't be much though... maybe around 10 euros... if I have enough in my account... I haven't checked my paypal in a while, lol~
So you should be getting an e-mail about that sometime soon~

Yep... just sent €15.91 your guys' way~ hope it helps.
Wetterhound
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:23 am Reply with quote
Joined: 11 Jun 2008 Posts: 114 Location: United States of America
So.....how much...in US...would TEF Phase 4 cost, anyway? I'm just trying to get my mind around what our goal is here.
NakitiDL
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:23 am Reply with quote
90,000 euros converts to roughly $122,000

o_o
Wetterhound
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:05 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 11 Jun 2008 Posts: 114 Location: United States of America
NakitiDL wrote:
90,000 euros converts to roughly $122,000

o_o

Eep! *dies* Oh noes. *looks at piggy bank* This is going to take more than I expected. Dx
Michael
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:02 am Reply with quote
Site Administrator Joined: 07 Jun 2002 Posts: 8065 Location: Gent, Belgium
Thank you for your donations!
Don't worry, we don't expect to be able to fund an entire phase from donations. We need to find another source for that. But your smaller donations have been adding up lately, so we will be able to create something new for the Forest at some point!