top_image

<  News & gossip  ~  Greatest game ever!!!!

TheHunter
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:17 am Reply with quote
It's definatly not this one!!!!! I would have to slay a game with more gore then a butcher shop along with somthing funny like clubbing harp seal and having sex with an underage hooker.
Kalira
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:44 am Reply with quote
Joined: 29 Aug 2007 Posts: 264 Location: munching on flowers
Hey, Michael? Can we just, like, get rid of this guy? Please? Embarassed
wagneriandandy
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:21 am Reply with quote
Haha man you are funny.Why dont you go play manhunt and leave as have fun with this sissy game?
Michael
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:29 am Reply with quote
Site Administrator Joined: 07 Jun 2002 Posts: 8065 Location: Gent, Belgium
Kalira wrote:
Hey, Michael? Can we just, like, get rid of this guy? Please? Embarassed

I don't know. Don't you think he is amusing?
He'll probably go away by himself.

I'm not sure where he's from but the butcher shops over here are some of the cleanest places I've ever seen. There's more gore in the hippy organic vegetables store.
Kalira
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:31 am Reply with quote
I suppose he's cute in a salt-in-open-wounds kind of way. oO;
Michael
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:36 am Reply with quote
Site Administrator Joined: 07 Jun 2002 Posts: 8065 Location: Gent, Belgium
The Endless Forest is hardly an open wound. I think everyone in this community has made a very conscious choice to play this game. We're proud of it. There's not much some troll can do to hurt our feelings.
wagneriandandy
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:41 am Reply with quote
i agree with Michael but we can put some fighting in tef,only against the hunter! Laughing Evil or Very Mad
Kalira
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:44 am Reply with quote
Oh, no, no. I mean in the I-don't-appreciate-him-being-here sense. Embarassed But I agree.
Harlequinn
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:53 pm Reply with quote
i like the bad stuff people say about this game, its amusing yet sometimes sad how they think that a game must consist of violence. take the age of conan forum, thats what i've been reading lately... tisk tisk tisk.... Crying or Very sad i feel bad for them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Stehuaa
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:29 am Reply with quote
Joined: 06 Mar 2007 Posts: 431 Location: Sticking my nose in after a long time away...and feeling old
Reminds me of when Anduin joined the Conan the Barbarian game forum, the players of which were baffled that anyone would want to play TEF. (It's here, for those who want a good laugh.

They were seriously thrown by her response to being called a fairy. Razz Laughing
Kanter
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:48 am Reply with quote
TheHunter wrote:
It's definatly not this one!!!!! I would have to slay a game with more gore then a butcher shop along with somthing funny like clubbing harp seal and having sex with an underage hooker.

Grand Theft Auto Alaska? XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Harlequinn
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:52 am Reply with quote
Stehuaa wrote:
Reminds me of when Anduin joined the Conan the Barbarian game forum, the players of which were baffled that anyone would want to play TEF. (It's here, for those who want a good laugh.

They were seriously thrown by her response to being called a fairy. Razz Laughing

YEAH! thats the one i was talking about! some of there comments made me laugh. like one, i think, "lets all join and start a mob and eat all the pinecones!" or something like that...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Kanter
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:02 am Reply with quote
Harlequinn wrote:
YEAH! thats the one i was talking about! some of there comments made me laugh. like one, i think, "lets all join and start a mob and eat all the pinecones!" or something like that...

I was quite tempted to let them know about the whole unlimited pinecones thing...but it's just too funny Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Anduin
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:23 am Reply with quote
I still get that website's newsletters, by the way! Razz If I were into necroposting, I would totally point out that there's a new version available with skeery zombie deer to "grief." Very Happy
TheHunter
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quote
I have no life I can honestly say that. I spend my time watching children. it's a very drab life. so when i'm not on here I'm giving life lessons. Scary isn't it! so pretty much I write the things I do to get a response. Attention whore nah just bored. But the dear things are creepy they look like you guessed it the forest spirit from Miyazaki's Mononoe Ke Himei.