top_image

<  Forest Design Issues and Ideas  ~  Suggested Merchandises to help with Phase Funding

Bunnisteffi
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:05 am Reply with quote
Lyrak wrote:
Bunnisteffi wrote:

What do you mean by 'Icons'? As in the Pictos we have, or concept art, or...?

Forum icons. Look around. Some people have little pixel deer, which Allice made for them.

Oh. Then I haven't seen them then. Do you know of anyone who had it? Then I can simply search for the username. =)

Bunnisteffi
Lyrak
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 29 Jul 2007 Posts: 1139 Location: Some Ohio Cornfield
http://tale-of-tales.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2192

There you go. Razz
Bunnisteffi
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:13 am Reply with quote
Thanks, Lyrak. The icons are pretty! I see the blue-stag, too. I've just come into the decision that blue stags are pretty, and that I want to be one when I grow up!

Bunnisteffi
Lyrak
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:27 am Reply with quote
Joined: 29 Jul 2007 Posts: 1139 Location: Some Ohio Cornfield
Bunnisteffi wrote:
Thanks, Lyrak. The icons are pretty! I see the blue-stag, too. I've just come into the decision that blue stags are pretty, and that I want to be one when I grow up!

Bunnisteffi

I'm a blue stag! Smile

My favorite combinations: the blue stag with default antlers and the deer mask, or the lighter spotted brown pelt with the white branchy anltlers and the deer mask. The latter just somehow makes them look all aged and noble.
Bunnisteffi
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:44 pm Reply with quote
I suppose dark colours just tend to make you look older, whether it's a blouse, a tux, or a pelt. I would like the lighter coloured multi-branched antlers, together with a balooga face, and the dark pelt. Laughing

Wierd. We were talking about... what? And now we're discussing pelt-combos. Hahas.

Bunnisteffi
Wildbluesun
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 12 Dec 2006 Posts: 4266 Location: London, Land of Tea and Top Hats
I like the blue/black one with red flowers. ^^ But my favourite pelt is the dark brown one with little spots. I hardly ever get it, unfortunately. =(

I'm partial to the fawn-coloured one with stripy legs too.

The only mask I like is real deer, and as for antlers...I'm really picky about my antlers. I prefer just flowers, almost always red ones.
Harlequinn
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quote
i've taken a liking to the dark brown pelt, default antlers, and the deer mask. i also like that combo but with the light brown pelt Smile also, i like the black antlers with my default appearance.(i use them if i want my Harley to look like a young adult)Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
swiftdeer2
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:04 am Reply with quote
(I'm a stag now!) I just keep whatever pelt/mask/antlers people give me, 'cause I like variety, but my favorite pelt is the lighter brown one, favorite antlers are the big light-colored ones, and not sure about favorite mask.. I like the deer one but it's so.. overused Razz I also like the one that whistles, and the beluga one
Lachlan
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:22 am Reply with quote
Joined: 29 Jul 2007 Posts: 200 Location: in ur trees, scarin ur fawns.
I love the blotchy goldenish pelt, purple flowers and the deer mask and it's pretty much my permanent combination. :D The light brown pelt is awesome as well, as are the big white antlers.
Bunnisteffi
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:50 am Reply with quote
Laughing Hahas. Eveyone's like rushing in to talk about their favourite combos. Maybe this would help with the TEF plushies? Like, as suggestions for the kinda colours we would like to see for them?

Bunnisteffi
TwoEars
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quote
Bunnisteffi wrote:
Laughing Hahas. Eveyone's like rushing in to talk about their favorite combos. Maybe this would help with the TEF plushies? Like, as suggestions for the kinda colors we would like to see for them?

Bunnisteffi

*nod nod* That would work well!

Also if we perhaps had an 'encyclopedia of deer fashions' Laughing with screen shots of what certain pelts look like, then perhaps we could all agree on what to call which pelt (Laughing again) and then choose which ones plushies should be made of.

Idea OH!!!

Here's an idea, a tiny patch of Velcro on the deer's nose and between it's ears, why? So you can change which antlers and masks the deer is wearing! Wouldn't that be cute?!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Stehuaa
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 06 Mar 2007 Posts: 431 Location: Sticking my nose in after a long time away...and feeling old
TwoEars wrote:
Here's an idea, a tiny patch of Velcro on the deer's nose and between it's ears, why? So you can change which antlers and masks the deer is wearing! Wouldn't that be cute?!

And little deer-coats for each different pelt Wink
BlacksandBays
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:58 pm Reply with quote
TwoEars wrote:

Also if we perhaps had an 'encyclopedia of deer fashions' Laughing with screen shots of what certain pelts look like, then perhaps we could all agree on what to call which pelt.

I rather like that idea, an encyclopedia of pelts.
Bunnisteffi
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:06 am Reply with quote
Stehuaa wrote:
TwoEars wrote:

Hmm... The velcros would have to be tiny, and the same colour as the base-deer plushie (We're taling about plushie still, yes?). I like the little deer-coats. It sounds so... little. And cute Wink .

Would you guys like to start a new thread for the deer-coat encyclopedia? Or start a website on Blogger or LJ on it? It would be easier to check for the pelts if we have a main thing to look from. Smile
Kanter
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quote
Stehuaa wrote:
TwoEars wrote:

It's starting to sound like Build-a-Bear(or Bear Factory or whatever it is in your country...)

mewants Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger