top_image

<  Suggestions  ~  Update – Céline Luggage Phantom

ebbagg
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:49 am Reply with quote
Update – Céline Luggage Phantom

Here’s a quick update for those waiting on the launch of the F/W11 Celine Luggage Phantom, a modified variation of the Luggage Shopper. As described earlier in my first post on this tote, it is different due to a few reasons, including the fact that it now features gaping sides and therefore, a more relaxed look amongst other things. If you don’t like it looking as such, it comes with internal leather strips that allow you ‘tie’ up the bag’s sides.

Also new is the additional dangling leather zip pull in the front, which in my opinion just adds to the quirkiness of the piece. Something else I left out the last time, on the inside the bag is lined with suede, a nice luxurious touch to an otherwise already gorgeous bag.

As far as Singapore is concerned, the one in stamped exotic croc (shown above) is expected to launch in July 2011 and will retail for SGD3900, lower than my earlier estimate of SGD4500.

Smaller versions in different colours and material variations (have a look here) will also be available, and they will start from SGD2300 apiece.
Celine nano