top_image

<  Forest Tips and Cheats  ~  Spells

KandyKills
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:25 am Reply with quote
Hi!

I'm new to the game so I have a question...

I've read that there are several ways to obtain spells. Well I wanted to get some spells so I went to rub on trees and pick up flowers but apparently no matter how much I rub trees I don't get any spell. Picking flowers doesn't work either.

Also, a pretty fawn came to me and gave me some flowers for my antlers, and then gave me a mask. Then I logged out, and when I came back in, I didn't have these spells on me :/

I am an adult deer and I have a "name". What am I doing wrong? >.<

One last thing. I know I can only cast spells on other deers, I would love someone else to cast something on me, but, won't I bother other deers if I cast spells on them? like, they may have a mask they really like and then I come and cast another mask on them. I don't know, there are nice looking deers out there, I don't wanna ruin their looks Sad
Scape
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:53 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 15 Feb 2008 Posts: 4154 Location: Sleeping Amongst the Dragonflies
First, are you logged into the game? (Picto showing above your head?)

Second, casting on another deer won't "ruin" anyone's look since they can "sneeze" back to what they had before. =] The only exception to this is pelt spells on mini-deer (deer that are half the size of the adults due to having a transform spell cast on them). They don't have the ability to sneeze off pelts even though they can be cast on them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
KandyKills
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:39 pm Reply with quote
Ahh I see. I've read something about that "spelldata" thing and that it's not used anymore in this version of the game. I have the option in the network section to save and load the previous look, but I've seen other deers saving more than 1 style. I can only save one >< and sometimes it won't work like I explained before, maybe it's my internet or something.

And yes I am logged in, I can see my picto and I can see other deers.

And hum... is it ok if I request in this forum for some spell? I've seen some posts requesting looks and I would really like some spells on me >< (specially that skeleton pelt).
Raz
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:32 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 2866 Location: With the FuzzyRaptors
You're better off asking over on the Community Site. This place is rather quiet.

And filled with spambots.