top_image

<  Game reviews  ~  For all You 'The Lion King' Fans....

Scape
Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 15 Feb 2008 Posts: 4154 Location: Sleeping Amongst the Dragonflies
I like the Forest and Castle (when there are no immature noobs; that's when I ignore everyone and spy from a distance).
I met KIller last night actually. She didn't seem too bad, but maybe that's because we were in a group that wasn't her pride. ^^;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Liëka
Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quote
The incedent -was- in Forest. XD
D'you know why iit kicked off? Because a cub was by herself and I, as a hyena, attacked it to feed my cubs. I was not Gmoding, I wasn't gonna kill it, I only attacked. then Cheyanne is all GET AWAY FROM THAT CuB COMING TO KILL YOU HYENA!!! ...an understandable reaction.
What *isn't* understandable is that she said GUYS JUST *BLOCK* THEM THEN THEY DON'T ANNOY YOU!!!1! and threatened to report Her (who sided with me) and me.
Um...
Any one ever heard of a strange and wonderful thing called ROLEPLAY?
And the strangeist thing was that the others agreed with them. -.-
Bellamy
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quote
This game sounds very lulzy, maybe I should join.
ammyluva
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quote
when peopel do that I just point out its Roleplay and say that if you don't like it get off the server. :3
Her
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:07 am Reply with quote
ammyluva wrote:
when peopel do that I just point out its Roleplay and say that if you don't like it get off the server. :3

Did that; trust us. |D
Kaicow
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:27 am Reply with quote
Lol next time I need to frolic with you gais - Todd needs exercise anyways, silly cubs keep outrunning him >8C

Or Harlot. I like Harlot a lot. Lol drag queen lion<3
Moogie
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:20 am Reply with quote
Their community seems to be completely split down the middle. You have the lulzworthy bunch of godmoding vampiric harassing lunatic luzors, and then you have the friendly, mature people who can actually roleplay, as opposed to saying things like "I BITES U AND UR HEAD CAME OFF AND BLOOD SPRAYS EVERY-WHAR!".

And I've met plenty of both types.

Oh jeez, today didn't go very well for me, though. I really didn't want to get so heavily involved in a story so soon, but... It all started innocently enough, I was brave enough to approach a group of people and made friends with them. But then things went rapidly downhill... x_x and before I knew it, I was protecting a cub from a vampire, then I nearly drowned when he shoved me over a cliff into a pool (I played along), and then the cub adopted me as his mother, and I really didn't want to. ><

So now I'm a Snow Lynx with a reluctantly-adopted lion cub whose first instinct in trouble is to turn tail and flee as fast as I can - while my cub has more finely honed morals and would rather run off to attack the badguys even though one swipe could effectively kill him dedz.

So much for remaining an 'outsider'. :\
Verdalas
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:27 am Reply with quote
Joined: 27 Feb 2007 Posts: 3627 Location: When the time is right, you'll know..
Moogie wrote:
Their community seems to be completely split down the middle. You have the lulzworthy bunch of godmoding vampiric harassing lunatic luzors, and then you have the friendly, mature people who can actually roleplay, as opposed to saying things like "I BITES U AND UR HEAD CAME OFF AND BLOOD SPRAYS EVERY-WHAR!".

And I've met plenty of both types.

Oh jeez, today didn't go very well for me, though. I really didn't want to get so heavily involved in a story so soon, but... It all started innocently enough, I was brave enough to approach a group of people and made friends with them. But then things went rapidly downhill... x_x and before I knew it, I was protecting a cub from a vampire, then I nearly drowned when he shoved me over a cliff into a pool (I played along), and then the cub adopted me as his mother, and I really didn't want to. ><

So now I'm a Snow Lynx with a reluctantly-adopted lion cub whose first instinct in trouble is to turn tail and flee as fast as I can - while my cub has more finely honed morals and would rather run off to attack the badguys even though one swipe could effectively kill him dedz.

So much for remaining an 'outsider'. :\

Walter isn't taken srsly anymore. ;_; I know how you feel about characters being taken the wrong way.

Walter is now the "Pride Jester". Quite understandable because of his ranting on the Birds and the Bees. But it means he can't be his usual grumpy self, only his pimpin' sexy self. ;-;
ammyluva
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:42 am Reply with quote
Why not? Just let himbe his grumpy self and if they don't like ti then they should get some wings and fly over it :3
Grasswhistle
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quote

People have already met me lul. I'm Moki and... many other lions.

I'm also Marluxia in the KH OrgXIII RP group. |D
Her
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quote
OMG

FDJKFLJDLSFJKL ANFJ KAJTIER

-YOU- ARE?! -deathdeathdeathdeath-

Because just absolute lol. I was going to be Marluxia, but then I saw someone--you apparently--were wanting to be him so I was like. :C Fine I'll be the female so YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE.

AND YES.
JUSTYES because Larxene an Marluxia (andAxelbuthesnotonTEF) are supposed to be tight-knot so we can be tightknow together and just yay.

Just.

fjdksfls yay. -showers and will return to romp with XII Larxene- 8)
Grasswhistle
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quote

MEET WHERE LUL?
Fayne
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:48 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 21 Mar 2008 Posts: 1428 Location: The Shadow Gallery
lol you guys.
BFFS AMIRITE.
Santur
Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quote
I did once swallow someone whole. But it was when they asked me to eat them. XD
ammyluva
Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:38 am Reply with quote
What I found amazing is that 'Shin' tormented and amused and Ex for ages, then had a long conversation with one. However, a lion walked out infront of one and almost got herself killed XD.

He wants to be in Dante's pride lol.