top_image

<  Endless Forest News  ~  ABIOGENESIS on Easter

DawnHidden
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:51 am Reply with quote
Quote:
I've seen you around the forest! Very Happy Welcome!

I remember you! Smile Thanks.

Quote:
Uuum so you got back on after a minute or so after logging off? if you did I'm not sure what could have happened because it was ok for me.

Yeah, thats how things happened. I just folowed around a herd of deer for the rest of the time while my friend gave me the details. Confused
Raz
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:58 am Reply with quote
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 2866 Location: With the FuzzyRaptors
Quote:
Yeah, thats how things happened. I just folowed around a herd of deer for the rest of the time while my friend gave me the details.

aww Sad but thats strange that it did that though.

Aw man, I lost my black pelt. I just logged in again and it was gone. Darn I guess it was only temporary?
*Hush*
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:36 am Reply with quote
Joined: 23 Mar 2008 Posts: 16 Location: Sleeping by the old swamp tree...
Unfortunatly I was so disappointed in the abiogenesis. I thought oh this should be cool, but then it was so slow. My computer was moving as slow as possible, and my computer is NEW. Sad At least I was there but I couldnt keep up with the herd of deer. But I was wondering what were those huge deer, they were 2 times the size of a regualr stag. And they had cool colors I had never seen before.[/img]
Jen
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:39 am Reply with quote
The two large deer are the creators of Tale of Tales, Michael and Auriea. They walk around as big deer because they are god and that's what they like to do. Laughing

Almost everyones computer runs slow for the Abio since there are so many people. I remember the ones I went to my computer ran so slow! If you can't keep up you can always watch it through Abio-cam (CTRL+W).
Michael
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quote
Site Administrator Joined: 07 Jun 2002 Posts: 8065 Location: Gent, Belgium
Thank you all for attending the show. There were over a hundred players at some point and that is bound to slow the whole thing down. Maybe we will start experimenting with small shows for a limited audience. So you can experience ABIOGENESIS how it's supposed to be.
*Hush*
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:28 am Reply with quote
Joined: 23 Mar 2008 Posts: 16 Location: Sleeping by the old swamp tree...
Michael wrote:
Thank you all for attending the show. There were over a hundred players at some point and that is bound to slow the whole thing down. Maybe we will start experimenting with small shows for a limited audience. So you can experience ABIOGENESIS how it's supposed to be.

Yeah I think that would be a good idea. It was still cool no the less but I really wish I could have seen more. By the time I arrived at the different spots the showss were almost done. That or perhaps you could not move about just stay in one area.
halogen
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:40 am Reply with quote
Michael wrote:

That would be rather interesting... o:

Would you split it up based on, say, time zones...? That seems easiest, but it's hard to say because we all like to experience Abiogenesis together... Only named deer, then? Hmm.
Santur
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:51 am Reply with quote
This was my first Abio! It was awesome. I had no lag Very Happy
At the very end at the big dance party the twin statues went out into the forest and only me and another black deer followed. (they left almost immediately though) All I saw them do though was another enormous bubble Very Happy I was in a rush so I bowed to each of them then left.

When I logged off I had the secretary bird set. But, oddly, when I logged back in a few hours later, I was completely default except for the huge white antlers! Shocked Weird!
Kanter
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
That would be rather interesting... o:

Would you split it up based on, say, time zones...? That seems easiest, but it's hard to say because we all like to experience Abiogenesis together... Only named deer, then? Hmm.

Except that time zones would end up with a couple of large(ish) parties and SEVERAL very small parties of 2 or 3 Laughing

Hmm...this is a tough one...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger