top_image

<  Endless Forest News  ~  Third generation of pictograms released. Please upgrade!

Rire
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:17 am Reply with quote
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 114 Location: The forest, of course
ShadedRose - I don't see 3.4 up on the downloads page any more. I'd say go ahead and try downloading it, and if it really is 3.4, just run the patch linked in the original post and it will upgrade to 3.41.
Wol
Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quote
YAY! They are really gorgeous :*

I think I got like- the coolest one ever ;0;

I HOPE EVERYONE GETS SOOPER AMAZING PICTOS. /flail
Corwii
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:54 am Reply with quote
So all I have to do is act like I am making a new account but use my login? Or do I have to make a whole new account?
nine
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:19 am Reply with quote
Corwii wrote:
So all I have to do is act like I am making a new account but use my login? Or do I have to make a whole new account?

You just have to update your GAME, not your account. Go to the downloads page after uninstalling your old version and update. :)
wocio
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:01 pm Reply with quote
^
You don't have to uninstall the game either, you can just download the patch that Michael linked at the beginning of this thread Razz
nine
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:19 am Reply with quote
wocio wrote:
^
You don't have to uninstall the game either, you can just download the patch that Michael linked at the beginning of this thread :P

Unless you've been playing 3.31, but a full re-install usually has the best results.
Scape
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:16 am Reply with quote
Joined: 15 Feb 2008 Posts: 4154 Location: Sleeping Amongst the Dragonflies
I was fine just using the patch though. So I guess it's just up to what you prefer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Rire
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:09 am Reply with quote
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 114 Location: The forest, of course
^ I had to re-install TEF after doing some work on my computer. I installed 3.41 from the website, and began having the issue where ambient sounds disappear when you switch out of the TEF window, as well as an issue where there was a constant waterfall sound effect.

I went and found a download of v3.4 and installed it, then ran the patch to upgrade to v3.41. The problem is no longer present, so I'd say it may be safer to just run the patch if you use v3.4.
celina23
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:43 pm Reply with quote
Polecam moją stronę http://forumreklamowe.org/user-1296.html
lucyming
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:22 am Reply with quote
I was fine just using the patch though. So I guess it's just up to what you prefer.

kellysmith
Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:08 am Reply with quote
These Sperry Top-Sider Genuine Original footwear are superb alternatives for ladies who really like preppy and fashionable styles. These spring and summer-worthy looks in Sperry Top-Sider Authentic Original shoes are an amazing option for comfy and dependable footwear!

The Boat Shoe is a design and style that's great for spending the spring and summer time months within the sunshine. Whether or not you happen to be operating on a boat dock or on inside your backyard, these wonderful designs are wonderful possibilities! In stain-resistant and water-resistant uppers, these footwear are comprehensive in 360 degree lacing technique. The handsewn moccasin construction and rust-proof eyelets, these flats are stunning having a pair of khakis and shorts. The contoured arch support and leather-coveed padded footbed is super comfy and will look so excellent on you!

The Northshore flats are a fun selection for the mature woman. For $84.00, these terrific wedges are good in stain and water resistance leathers for tough and long-lasting put on. With shock absorbing EVA heels for additional comfort and complete leather-lined for added comfort around Denim Jacket With Leather Sleeves your foot. Together with your favourite summer time skirt and sweater, these lovely wedges are full with non-marking rubber outsoles with razor-cut Wave-Siping for the ultimate in wet and dry traction. The 2 ' heel is manageable for every day use, making these an ideal solution!

The Longpoint boots are lovely with unconstructed suede uppers with genuine handsewn building for soft comfort. The foam-cushioned footbed lends long-lasting assistance, whilst a razor-cut Wave-Siping outsole delivers outstanding traction on wet and dry surfaces. These are an incredible pair of boots for the fall months when that sunny and warm weather turns cloudy and rainy.

The Capetown loafers are a beautiful style for $68.00. In patent leather uppers, these fun shoes might be a comfortable option to slip on for those casual Fridays inside the workplace. These fashionable slip-on characteristics a patent leather or suede upper with genuine handsewn Tru-Moc construction for any relaxed Cute Short Boots fit and really feel. The EVA heel cup absorbs shock for comfort, even though the rubber sole offers razor-cut detailing for superb traction on wet and dry surfaces. Put on some ankle-length pants, these fantastic footwear will show off your slim ankles!

The Saybrook thongs are a durable style in thongs that can look so excellent on you within the summer months! With leather uppers, these neutral thongs will look fantastic with jeans or shorts. Devote some time on the dock with these fair-weather flip-flops! The 3/8' platform and ' rubber wedge will really feel so comfy on you! These flip-flops are beautiful and so tough producing them a perfect alternative for a woman on the go! With eyelet and lace d'cor around the vamp, these flip-flops are total with non-marking and non-skid sole for gripping capacity on sammydress any surface!

The Freeport Skimmers are so exciting and casual! They are an ideal decision to slip on for all those casual days out road-tripping! With jeans along with a easy t-shirt your preppy look are going to be complete together with the addition of those comfy flats! The canvas uppers are made with plaid while the lace up d'cor on the vamp is reminiscent with the boat footwear that are so well-liked with all the Sperry Top-Sider organization. The man-made flex sole will move with you so you usually really feel comfy and stylish ' delivering that you just do not always must make the decision!

These preppy types in Sperry Top-Side Authentic Original shoes are worthwhile alternatives for fashionable fashionistas which will best your casual sense of style!
towxrmt
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:13 am Reply with quote
YAY! They are really gorgeous

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
マビノギ RMT DQ10 RMT pso2 rmt