top_image

<  Forest Design Issues and Ideas  ~  another new idea.. caves?

freesoul02
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:41 pm Reply with quote
there are lots of caves in forests and they dont have to be at the top of a mountain.inside the cave there could be things like glowing mushrooms(remember this is fantasy guys)so you will be able to see and you can find things inside the cave and more animals like bats,other insects you know i mean it will add more things to the game and who knows what mysteries you will find inside a cave Embarassed

well in my last post i put ideas for some places BUT now i got the idea for not just special places but super special places.in holidays like christmas halloween thanksgiving a tree,caveor something will appear that will let you enter to a special part of the forest that is specially for that holiday and in that side youll find many new things that you cant find in the normal side of the forest(you can make it so that players have to find an item to enter or something) examples:

-halloween:baba yagas forest(you can change the name)a place that has these creepy looks like deads trees, creepy music, halloween monster-like animals and you can find many things that involve halloween

-christmas:santas gift(you can change the name too)a snowy forest with pine trees where there are stuff like snow sculptures,ligths that make the trees look like christmas trees,rocks that look like gifts.

and in those parts of the forests the players can find special stuff that can only be found there.well i hope you like my new idea it just came to me a few minutes ago Smile Smile

Merged because topics were alike -Raz
CuttingEdge
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:49 am Reply with quote
Smile Nice idea. I like it.
Nafka
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:27 pm Reply with quote
I really like these ideas. Especially a cave. That would be awesome! Smile
Snowhoof
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:16 am Reply with quote
This sounds awesome! I REALLY REALLY think we should do that......... Maybe you could put a poll up or something?
Comen
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:17 pm Reply with quote
You know, I think it's a bad idea. I feel like caves would be seen as a home, and likewise "guarded" by a deer. This is supposed to be a relaxing, mind easing game. Having caves will cause some sort of "competition" for the right of a cave, therefore causing stress between players.