top_image

<  Forest Tips and Cheats  ~  The Big Zombie Deer

Dwale
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:10 pm Reply with quote
Greetings. As I've not yet seen the deer in question, I was wondering how I might go about locating him. Does he have a particular glyph or a unique call, for instance? Does he frequent any particular areas? And when will he appear, assuming he appears at all?

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Raz
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:15 am Reply with quote
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 2866 Location: With the FuzzyRaptors
He does have a particular picto, but I can't remember the username to pull it up in the picto viewer D:

Generally he's surrounded by fog. And the closer you get to him the thicker it is.

And he's generally found around the ruins, but can be found anywhere, it depends where M and A leave him to go to sleep XD
Dwale
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:34 am Reply with quote
Raz wrote:
He does have a particular picto, but I can't remember the username to pull it up in the picto viewer D:

Generally he's surrounded by fog. And the closer you get to him the thicker it is.

And he's generally found around the ruins, but can be found anywhere, it depends where M and A leave him to go to sleep XD
Thank you, that's very kind.
Starling
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:59 pm Reply with quote
Here is his picto! Smile

http://tale-of-tales.com/TheEndlessForest/register/pictogram.php?username=velocity

Although it will most likely be swamped in other pictos anyway, so there's not much point in looking for it. Like Raz said, just search for thick fog, and also keep an eye out for clusters of deer indicating a crowd around the zombie deer. c:
Dwale
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm Reply with quote
Starling wrote:
Here is his picto! Smile

http://tale-of-tales.com/TheEndlessForest/register/pictogram.php?username=velocity

Although it will most likely be swamped in other pictos anyway, so there's not much point in looking for it. Like Raz said, just search for thick fog, and also keep an eye out for clusters of deer indicating a crowd around the zombie deer. c:
Indeed, this is how I managed to find him. Thank you kindly, I've coveted that skull mask for a long time now.
VanderBurg
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:58 am Reply with quote
I don't suppose BZD would still be around after October 31st has passed, would he? This would be my first (belated) Halloween on EF.