top_image

<  The Path - PC problems  ~  Extremely slow...

Sarah
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 12 Aug 2007 Posts: 1135 Location: Standing amidst the glowing fireflies in the dim twilight.
I don't know what is wrong but the game runs extremely slow... it does about 2 frames per second... also, my graphics I think are a bit blurrier than they are supposed to be. I uninstalled 3 giant programs on my computer, hoping that would free up some space on my computer for the game to run. When the character walks, it is glitchy. I put the character shadows down a bit but what should I do? Mess around with more settings?
Ghost
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 Posts: 1915 Location: Lost in my own delusions.
Sadly, that's how it runs on my computer too. I had to lower some of the game's settings to get it to run smoother. I hate sacrificing the full experience to play the game, but it had to be done.

My sister just bought The Path on her laptop, and it runs fine for her and she happens to have an integrated graphics card.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
jack kallis
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:10 am Reply with quote
This problem is due to the graphic card problem or due to the bit rate problem.I have also faced that kind of problem,initially i used to lower the game setting but same problem persist i take windows support after that i changed my graphic card and increases my RAM,Now its all well.