top_image

<  Forest Design Issues and Ideas  ~  Endless forest Suggestion

WhiteDoe3
Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:24 pm Reply with quote
I think it would be a lot easier for players to have the ability to be abel to select a saved outfit that they put together and save. they have something like this in a game called IMVU. it is so you don't have to search for an outfit or spend hours trying to find one pelt. i also think a good idea would be to make it so you do not have to relie on other deers to help change your pelts, horns, or masks all the time. maybe have it so the longer you play the game you acquire that ability, kinda like how the fawns grow up into big dear and can hold a pelt now.

P.S I love Endless forest and every one has been very helpful on here. I thank you all so very much. I hope that one day I can make a game like this or end up working for T.O.T. I am only 18, still in High school, and dream of one day being a video game designer. Iowa has no video game programs in their collages so I have to go out of state and most likely live out of my car.
Michael
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:09 am Reply with quote
Site Administrator Joined: 07 Jun 2002 Posts: 8065 Location: Gent, Belgium
WhiteDoe3 wrote:
I think it would be a lot easier for players to have the ability to be abel to select a saved outfit that they put together and save.

Yes. But not nearly as much fun. We think. Smile
WhiteDoe3
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:36 pm Reply with quote
why do you say that?
Sluggs
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:25 pm Reply with quote
Because of this...

WhiteDoe3 wrote:
i also think a good idea would be to make it so you do not have to relie on other deers to help change your pelts, horns, or masks all the time.

Interaction and all that! Smile
Fiddlesticks
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:04 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 26 Jul 2010 Posts: 288 Location: Russia. Russia. Error.
It efeats the whole point og interaction if they implimented that. Stop trying to change a perfect game. Neutral
shadowcharge
Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:07 am Reply with quote
the game it's self is not fun if you ask me the textures hurt the eyes and not only that i don't think we should have to relie on others to get antlers in my opinion the game needs something liek waht was mention in the first post. it also needs a chat the game is much too reliant on body language of the deer if this game stands any chance of reachign game status and getting out progress status the focuse of it needs to be changed.

there is a reason why only 57 to 60 peopel are on this each day thats becuase the game is unpopular if you want to people to acutally play this more add a chat and give the option to add your own antlers to the game everything else can stay the same but i think this game might die out in few years.