top_image

<  Forest Design Issues and Ideas  ~  more ideas from me

freesoul02
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:59 pm Reply with quote
i havent played the game in a while because my computer went from just slow to super slow (darn my bad luck)so i tried to forget the game but it came to my mind once again and even f i cant play it(yet Evil or Very Mad )i can still post ideas that come to me so that the game becomes better so here they are:

-i saw on wikipedia that the game got some negative votes or feedback(whathever you want to call it)for its lack of traits considered essential to MMO games, and to video games in general so why not put more things into the game not just animals but like more places to go and explore,also i know the game is supossed to be peaceful and not violent but you can still add some quests to it like "find this item here"or escavenger hunts you know stuff for players that dont like just walking around too much you can create some new places to explore but the players will need to have a special item or something to enter that place.
-also this is a fantasy game so if some animals in real life are harmful for the deer then try to create a new animal that looks like the one in real life but that is not harmful fantasy is just like that ex:a wolf-like creature that only eats insects"use your imagination.

i know i spoke too much but i havent been here for so long i had a lot in my mind anyways i hope some of the other members agree with me and with some luck the creators will think about it thanks for reading Smile
Raz
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:38 am Reply with quote
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 2866 Location: With the FuzzyRaptors
More places to go and explore would be good.

But I highly doubt they'd make quests out of them since M and A don't want the game to be like your typical MMORPG.
freesoul02
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:39 am Reply with quote
im just trying to help because the game is really getting a bad vibe the more time it passes without doing fun things i mean i cant explain but you or even the creators need i repeat NEED to reaad this website:

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/mmo-roulette/endlessforest.php

see what i mean the game needs something good and quickly
Raz
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:45 am Reply with quote
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 2866 Location: With the FuzzyRaptors
We all know about that page, it's old, it's from 2007. People probably don't even read it anymore don't worry too much about it :B
freesoul02
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:48 am Reply with quote
oh yeah but they are sort of right i mean the game is a little boring after some time if they made something new and big then maybe things will be better im a little scared to play the game again because maybe when i starts playing it again then ill get bored fast and ill have downloaded it for nothing im just worried for the future of the game if it keeps going like this
Scape
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:58 am Reply with quote
Joined: 15 Feb 2008 Posts: 4154 Location: Sleeping Amongst the Dragonflies
In 2 months, I'll have been playing TEF for 4 years. There are others that have been playing for longer. I think it'll be ok. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
freesoul02
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:03 pm Reply with quote
i hope so but im still afraid of playing the game again and then getting bored fast and is like i dont want that to happen and...do you think im going mad Confused
Scape
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:10 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 15 Feb 2008 Posts: 4154 Location: Sleeping Amongst the Dragonflies
You can always play something else if you get bored. It's ok to.
No one said you need to play forever.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
freesoul02
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:52 pm Reply with quote
yeah your rigth also i started playing yesterday and i think i made a new friend Smile