top_image

<  Forest Design Issues and Ideas  ~  A higher ground of a grand new view

Soul of the Wind
Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:35 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 27 Aug 2011 Posts: 8 Location: Running with the winds of the South East Asia
Hmmmm...
Well I've been thinking a lot about this game.

The endless forest is so awesome!
I never been through dedicious forests before, only tropical forests (and I tell you, they're always wet and humid)

*cough* Well back to my idea...
Is it possible to add a place with a really high view?
Say... Maybe a...

Idea Medium-sized mountain with a waterfall coming out of it (or not). (Remember Bambi 2? With the Great Prince looking over the forest?)

Face it guys, you know you just love going to high places looking at all that beautiful view of things Wink

And hey, if the medium-sized mountain's waterfall leads to a pond, you'll get a diving board too, ho ho ho~
(Then again deer falling out from the sky isn't a good idea)
tekoya
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:10 pm Reply with quote
I actually would love to have a pretty cliff with a waterfall~ It would definitely be something very beautiful and exotic, also I'd enjoy jumping off the cliff into the water below as long as no harm comes to my deer.
ladyjewel
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:06 pm Reply with quote
I think a waterfall would look nice, and swans swimming in the pond. I also think that snow on the ground in december would compliment the winter season. A mountain would also fit in with the forest.
Rire
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:20 am Reply with quote
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 114 Location: The forest, of course
It'd be lovely~ But I don't think feasable in TEF, because the Forest is designed so that you can never (under normal circumstances) see much of the skyline. A higher view would require more skyline, and the Forest literally has no sky.
There are some places you can "fly" from (I forget which hill, but the area around the pond tends to be very low so if you go from that high hill to the pond you can get quite high!) and you'll actually see a line where the sky ends, if you do it right.
freesoul02
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:38 pm Reply with quote
it is a really good idea i mean in every forest there has to be a cliff or a mountain and it will add more beauty to the game Smile