top_image

<  Forest Design Issues and Ideas  ~  Follow Me action?

Mizana
Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:27 am Reply with quote
Joined: 04 Feb 2010 Posts: 11 Location: Chillin by the lake
I bet we've all gone through this; you want someone to come with you either to play with forest magic or just to play someplace like the ruins. But they keep hanging around the area, not realizing you want them to follow you or come with you.
So maybe if someone could consider adding this action, maybe in the orange actions menu, it'd be tonnes appreciated I think! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scape
Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:27 am Reply with quote
Joined: 15 Feb 2008 Posts: 4154 Location: Sleeping Amongst the Dragonflies
Most people use the scratch ground emote for this. =]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wetterhound
Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:07 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 11 Jun 2008 Posts: 114 Location: United States of America
@ Scape - Yes I have seen that done, and I have seen it work and not work. I've done the paw ground emote and deer have followed me, but some deer stay put thinking you meant, 'Stay here. I'll come back.' I dunno. I could go either way. Another emote would be nice, though. Always like to be more expressive. Lol. I just wouldn't want to cause Michael and Auriea extra work to do. Lol. They have enough things to worry about. I do support, though. ^^
Illivetia
Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:44 pm Reply with quote
And did you ever try to do more thigs, not just this one? Something like - stand up on hind legs, then go several steps curse you wanna they to go, then do it same or only roar on them? This can work, I do it sometimes and they understand me. Mostly.
Raz
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:42 am Reply with quote
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 Posts: 2866 Location: With the FuzzyRaptors
I'm not sure about anyone else but some may take that as an aggressive action with paw the ground + rear. I know I'd see it as one |D;
Wetterhound
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:24 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 11 Jun 2008 Posts: 114 Location: United States of America
Okay. What if the action was a head turn? Like you could be facing a direction, paw the ground, then turn your head in one direction like, "You. Come this way with me." I think that might work....
TiagoTiago
Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:53 pm Reply with quote
Or you stop, facing the direction you wanna go, then you look over your shoulder and nod with your head towards the direction you're going; IMO turning around could be interpreted in more ways than just turning your head with your body still in the direction you wanna go