top_image

<  Forest Problems and Bugs  ~  Masks when the regular fungi-trees are tulips/shrooms?

Moogie
Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:25 pm Reply with quote
I came back to visit the Forest today after a long absence. Happy New Year everyone! Smile

This isn't a bug, just a problem:

So I noticed there's some new locations to explore and new pelt sets to aquire. Goodie! Very Happy But I looked around my usual spell-grabbing spots and noticed that I couldn't find any fungi, so I couldn't cast (or ask someone to cast on me) the Mask spell.

I recall something about certain times of the year, or certain occasions where the trees would become tulips and dandelions and mushrooms... Should I assume this is temporary, or is there any other way to aquire Mask spells when this happens?

I'm inclined to think it's just a special occasion, as the statues are singing too and I'm pretty sure that doesn't usually happen. Unless that's new also. Smile

Pleasantly disoriented by new things,

~Moogie
Liëka
Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:28 am Reply with quote
Welcome, Moogie! Been a while! Happy New Year indeedy.

I think you have to wait, there's no way that I know of, or have come across. And I think I've heard it said before, that this is the only drawback to the giant flowers. But unfortunately/thankfully they don't last long!
Veedra
Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:08 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 20 Nov 2009 Posts: 36 Location: painting on a tree!
I think it is temporary because when I whent into the forest today,the giant flowers had dissapeared and the fungi trees were there as always...maybe the mask spell is not avalaible when the giant flowers and mushrooms appear...Were there special masks in the new year´s eve?