top_image

<  Fatale  ~  Payment

danteisis
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:17 am Reply with quote
I was looking forward to this so much, but Paypal will only allow Bank Account payments, is this intentional? I was so hoping for a card purchase, as I am abroad for the semester (in Dublin, go figure) and do not have my bank info. I am dying without this in my life! Twisted Evil
ToT
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:03 am Reply with quote
Site Administrator Joined: 22 Apr 2008 Posts: 305 Location: Gent, Belgium
You should be able to pay with credit cards. Normal Paypal procedure.

Please explain the problem.
danteisis
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:18 am Reply with quote
I tried to purchase Fatale on your website, using the Windows version. It directed me to paypal and asked me to log in, and I did such. After I logged in, i recieved this message:

You cannot use this credit card for this transaction. Please use another funding source.

* You will need to add and confirm your bank account. Once your bank account has been added and confirmed, you can continue this payment. Add your bank account information below.

I was not given the option of entering another possible credit card, so my only option is to add a bank account which i do not know the information for at this time. Any ideas?
Terabetha
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:36 am Reply with quote
Slightly different issue but the same topic, I too am having issues with paypal in dealing with confirming credit cards. I tried to pay with my Visa, but it's asking for a CSC number...that isn't on my card. I have one of the new 'chipped' cards, could it be paypal hasn't updated?

Either way, I look forward to getting my hands on Fatale...eventually Sad
danteisis
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:45 am Reply with quote
I really wish i knew what my account was... I would use that instead >_<
Is Paypal based in the States? I had to call them once, and I was connected to Texas, or somewhere close. They might not have updated, as you mentioned, for these chip cards yet. I so want one of those... heh.
ToT
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:07 am Reply with quote
Site Administrator Joined: 22 Apr 2008 Posts: 305 Location: Gent, Belgium
These are problems between you and Paypal. I'm afraid there's not much we can do about this.

If you'd like to wire transfer the money instead, send a message to reception at tale-of-tales.com, saying so, and we'll send you our bank information. Please specify if you want to pay in Dollars or Euros (converted from the 7 Dollars price of course, not the same amount).
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quote
Well I'm using a chip-card, and paypal takes that as it should?
Michael
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quote
Site Administrator Joined: 07 Jun 2002 Posts: 8065 Location: Gent, Belgium
I'm afraid I don't exactly know what you're refering too. We're in Europe.We have slightly different payment methods than in the US, e.g. As far as I remember, all our cards have chips in them these days.

Is this something Paypal support could help you with? Surely they are familiar with all this stuff.
Terabetha
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:04 pm Reply with quote
I'll have a look-see around the PayPal site, it's just odd that the CSC (three digit number that should be printed on the back of my card, where you put the signature) isn't on my newer card...Thanks for the help anyway Michael!
sleazy pseudonym
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quote
Will it come to Steam soon?
Auriea
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:19 pm Reply with quote
Site Administrator Joined: 07 Jun 2002 Posts: 454 Location: at your fingertips
We are looking into getting the game on Steam.
rinku
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quote
are you able to use your credit card to pay for things on other paypal sites? or is it just this particular one that rejects it? i would predict that paypal just doesn't like that credit card, for whatever reason. perhaps the expiration date is passed, or something.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger