top_image

<  The Path - PC problems  ~  Download issue? Need "serial number"?

Sarah
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:50 am Reply with quote
Joined: 12 Aug 2007 Posts: 1135 Location: Standing amidst the glowing fireflies in the dim twilight.
Okay so I clicked "Buy The Path" and blah de blah and went through the whole process. I had "The Path" folder on my desktop, and tried to run the installer and everything, and got this:

Wha...?? What do I do?? How do I get the information I need to go on?? Do I have to rebuy it now to reget all of my info? Please help!
Ghost
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:09 am Reply with quote
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 Posts: 1915 Location: Lost in my own delusions.
Did you get the email that was sent to you?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Sarah
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:13 am Reply with quote
Joined: 12 Aug 2007 Posts: 1135 Location: Standing amidst the glowing fireflies in the dim twilight.
Oh. I should check that?
Luoman
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:40 am Reply with quote
Hello,
My friend purchased the game for me, but didn't receive any email, nor any PayPal confirmation. However the money has been debited from his PayPal account. Do you know who I should contact?
Thanks.
Michael
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quote
Site Administrator Joined: 07 Jun 2002 Posts: 8065 Location: Gent, Belgium
When you buy from us, you should receive an email with a download link and a serial number. If you did not get this email, just send us an email and we can resend it (reception at tale-of-tales dot com).

Double check your own email address! We've had several people buying the game and supplying the wrong email address, which makes it impossible for us to help them.
Luoman
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:55 am Reply with quote
ok thanks. I've sent an email to the address provided above. I don't remember we ever had to provide an email address, we've just clicked "buy" and were directly prompted to PayPal payment page. Then had the download link in the web page. But we may have missed the mail.
Thanks for your help!