We’ve released a minor update to FATALE. People who purchase FATALE now, will get the new version automatically. People who have purchased it before and want to upgrade, can download it again (contact us if the download link is expired). Note that this update is not essential. It only concerns details.
The most notable -and least important- change is the option to use conventional first person navigation (mouse to look around, keyboard to move). We personally feel that the default control system is ideal for the experience, but some people seem so comfortable with game conventions that any deviation ruins things for them. We hope it improves their enjoyment of FATALE. But we don’t recommend using this option to anybody else.
There’s a full list of things that have changed behind the cut.
- – added Mouse Look + WASD navigation for the convenience of hardcore gamers
- – made facial expressions smoother
- – corrected error with Guard not coming with lower Quality settings (thank you, Doris!)
- – corrected eyes display error in Epilogue
- – corrected flag poles animation in Scene 2
- – corrected some errors in models and textures